Login

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Board style

• Welcome
Welcome to The Erekson Herald, the online gathering place for the Erekson family.

• Latest global announcements

View the latest post New Chat Feature

1, 2

Hey everyone,

I've just installed a new chat feature. I've not used it before, so I don't know first-hand how well it works. But it's pretty highly-recommended.

When you are logged in, you'll see it at the bottom right-hand side of the screen. It will tell you if other people are logged in, and you can click on their names to chat with them, or join the General Chat and chat with everyone.

I'm excited to see how this works out!

--Cody

Views: 94  •  Comments: 12  •  Write comments

View the latest post New Email Server

In light of some of the recent problems we have had with email, I have moved the service to a new server. This will help make our email much more reliable, faster, and also provide many new tools to fight SPAM.

The first major change is how you access the email. If you use webmail access (just getting it online) the new link for that is http://www.erekson.org/mail
Nice and easy to remember!

I hope to contact each of those that are affected by this. I have had to reset your passwords since I didn't know what your old ones were. So I'll be contacting you (through PM here hopefully, I'll call if I need to) to give you your new password.

Please let me know if you have any problems.

--Cody

Views: 21  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

View the latest post Erekson.org Email Problems

1, 2

Those of you using erekson.org email addresses may have noticed that it hasn't been working for the past few days. The server that is hosting email was inadvertently sprayed by a not-so-computer-friendly fire suppression system. One of the vendors for the fire suppression system at the data center royally screwed up and has cost WestHost a TON of business.

We will get the email back online as quickly as possible; if it isn't back up by tonight I have another resort I can go to in order to get it back online.

Views: 109  •  Comments: 11  •  Write comments

• Missionary Thoughts
No news