Login

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Board style

• Welcome
Welcome to The Erekson Herald, the online gathering place for the Erekson family.

• Latest global announcements

View the latest post Migrating to a new server

The Erekson Online Herald is going to be migrating to a new server sometime this week. There may be up to 24 hours of down time while this takes place, although in most cases it will be more like 1-3 hours.

I intend to initiate the change this evening so that it can work on moving during the night when we don't have a lot of visitors here anyway.

Our webhost (my employer) has implemented a lot of new software and had given me the option of moving the sites I maintain to a much faster server that can utilize this new software.

The benefits of this are many. Obviously the first is that the site should respond a bit faster. I can also re-implement the chat room. Overall, I am quite excited about the possibilities that this opens up for us!

--Cody

Views: 92  •  Comments: 9  •  Write comments

View the latest post The picture gallery is now working!

I am happy to let you know that the Gallery is working now!

You can get to it by clicking on the Gallery link near the top right of the site...next to the FAQ link.

I've created a tutorial on uploading pictures to it here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=123

Views: 57  •  Comments: 6  •  Write comments

View the latest post All About Email

If you have an @erekson.org email address, you will need to read this thread: http://www.erekson.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?style=8&f=18&t=8

Views: 93  •  Comments: 8  •  Write comments

• Missionary Thoughts
No news